We are fortunate! Our work has been written about, honored and recognized by the coaching and leadership development community. Here are a few acknowledgments that make us particularly proud.
• 2016 ComputerWorld: Best Places to Work in IT
• 2015 ComputerWorld: Best Places to Work in IT
• 2012 Harvard Business Review/McKinsey Management Innovation Challenge award.
• 2010 Computerworld awarded Genentech IT #2 out of 100 Best Places to Work in IT. PEP was cited as a central component for this organization’s excellence.
• 2010 PEP received the Prism Award from the International Coach Federation for excellence and business results through coaching.
• "Leading With Clarity, Courage, And Curiosity," The Amiel Show with Pamela Weiss, August 2015
• "Winning People's Hearts," IEDP Leadership Journal, 2012
• Read a White Paper on PEP: A Radical Approach to Organizational Transformation.
• "A Zen Approach to Coaching" an article by Pamela Weiss on Coaching
• "Growing People," winner of the MIX Beyond Bureaucracy Challenge, 2012
• "Well-Being in the Workplace," O Magazine, 2012
• "Developing Mindful Leaders," Harvard Business Review Blog, 2011
• View a five minute video of Pamela Weiss welcoming a new PEP class